Saturday 30 March 2013

George's Building

My my, isn't George's building rather nice, it has style all over it, and a shade of pretty pink is quite appropriate considering they manufacture lingerie. It's a building that brings the sunshine to the suburbs and don't we just love that lots. Okay so I have never been inside the doors of George's building, and I imagine inside is quite industrial. But if you know me at all by now, you might guess I'd prefer to sit across the road and daydream this is the entrance to Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory and that I am very happy and all is right in the world. Okay, my dream is partly right already because I am very happy and life is good with an imagination like mine. What do you think about when you see George's Lingerie building? Do you see things that please the eye? Does your mind beg you to take a peek inside? Does your mind fly away like mine? Could we sit down together and write a broadway play that rocks the theatre world centred around this pretty pink building and all it's inhabitants? If you are up for it, be sure to Sugar Bee know.

SUGARBEE XX   31/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment