Monday 18 March 2013

Chocolate Tools

There are things that the Swiss do particularly well, Swiss Army Knives and Chocolate high on the list. Here we have the perfect marriage of both, the chocolate Swiss Army Knife. Handy and sweet rolled into one, isn't that lovely. I wonder at what's an appropriate age to give this lolly to your child while maintaining the title of a good parent? What are the circumstances that affect judgment of the situation? What if little Johnny was a rebel, always on the prowl for trouble? Or maybe sweet Simon had just gained a badge at Scouts and this was a small celebration? Who knows, but I think that question proves one thing in life, judging people is fraught with pot holes, for without all the information we are placing opinion of things we may not fully understand. I shall ponder that conclusion now while I prepare to wander to the kitchen, reach up to the top shelf and collect the chocolate tin, take a stroll to the fridge, grab a bottle of milk, and then return to my writing table and decide how good am I really at being non-judgmental. 

SUGARBEE XX   18/03/13

No comments:

Post a Comment