Saturday 19 January 2013

Feeding The Birds With Joy

The Sushi shop in the lane way is run by a man with a big heart. When the day is done, and there are crumbs and left over's in his house, he does a grand thing. He gathers all those little wittle teeny weeny bits into his hands and tosses ever so gently onto the pathway. And then the magic happens. He stands in the doorway and extra softly whistles to the birds, calling them over for dinner. It's completely and utterly totally delightful to watch, the beginning of a love story, the entrance to a novel, or perhaps the opening of a movie you will remember for rest of time. I'm thinking of Pinocchio and Giuseppe and all that I felt as a child. Is there one action to describe sweet? If there is, I think I may have found it. Am I being overly sweet on my description? I think not, because this whole moment took my breath away and its moments like this that makes my day.

SUGARBEE XX   19/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment