Monday 21 January 2013

The Horse That Shared A Moment

Meet the horse, and what a wonderful horse he is. I found him in the toy box at a cafe once upon a time. While I am too old to play with toys from the toy box, this one was sitting on top of others and begging me silently to pick him up and take him for a ride around the table. So that is exactly what I did. At the time I had a thing for small animals, especially the tiny tiny ones you might find in some collector/toy/souvenir or antique shops, so in a way there was reason I noticed the horse. While eating lunch the horse and I discussed the state of the world, we bonded and the sad moment came when I asked might I buy the horse. The reply was no, sorry, he is a rather special horse and too loved to sell. So it wasn't just me that could see how special he was, for he certainly was and no doubt to this day I believe he still is a special horse. Never mind, I appreciate the moments we had, and I hope he brings joy to other people over time.

SUGARBEE XX   22/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment