Saturday 19 January 2013

My First Keyboard

Once upon a time I was a child and once upon a time I would gone bananas for such a toy. Well truth be told I went nuts for a soapy turtle as a child, and much to my dismay just now I couldn't find anything on the internet about the toy that I cried over and begged for years about. Never mind, I did get to go a little bits bananas recently when I spotted this piano. The best My First Keyboard for any child maybe, it has different sound effects on each of its paws, so you can play the theme song to my little pony or whatever your heart desires in the sound of banjo, piano, guitar or drums. I have always said there will be no noisy toys for my children, I don't think my sanity could handle it for one, (and there would be very few battery operated toys because well there are so many better alternatives available that teach children to think rather than be entertained.) However I would give in if I ever had a request for such a toy as this piano. We would perfect all the classics, there would be stars all over the music chart, and the little microphone on the side would be responsible for the confidence born within my little Elton John or Marianne Faithful. Get ready world, a star is born.

SUGARBEE XX   20/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment