Thursday 31 January 2013

Love Is ... Chocolate!!!

Love, it comes in many forms and ladies you know what I am talking about here don’t you, Mmmm Mmmm chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. That’s right, the sweet smooth will kill for taste of CHOCOLATE. Not everyone loves chocolate, sometimes I wish I was one of those people, but being born female the odds were stacked against me from the start. Most women seem to go crazy for it. And not all chocolate is equal, some chocolate is downright delicious above and beyond anything else, some chocolate is yum yum yum yum yum and other chocolate is quite nice and tasty and very rarely might you find chocolate that garners the “meh” response. I’m a chocolate addict and as such I will eat my way through the “meh” selection but only if the higher realms of chocolate are not accessible to me at that very moment. There is no waiting involved. When it’s chocolate that I want, it is chocolate I must have. Nutella as in the picture above rates nicely, is smooth and dreamy and to be honest it rarely makes it onto bread or toast with me, for I’m a spoon to mouth kinda girl, and I have to tell you that I can easily demolish a jar in one sitting. That’s why when I saw this display at the supermarket, that I lost my mind for more than a few seconds. All that remains now is to head to the local deli, hand over my pennies for one of those giant (equivalent in size to a football) jars of Nutella and happy I will be.

SUGARBEE XX   01/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment