Saturday 12 January 2013

Long Pants Are Cute

Cute is all I see. I can't get past the cute. Okay, breathe a little, and give it another go. . .  Hmmm no, still cute. Cup of tea and biscuit break and still cute. Go out, come back and something else other than cute is starting to seep into the fringe of my mind. If I try really hard, I see economics, a sale, a saving to be made, a sign, transferred industry innovation, a smart move, a blackboard with text, information, advertising and a handle.  How's that?  How did I go? But hold on a tick, cute is starting to slip back in. Why do I find this sign so cute? Maybe it challenges my sense of how things are meant to be, and having a 2 for 1 sale at the local opportunity shop is not in the program. But more than that, I think it's the long pants. I don't know how to explain this, I think you either see it or you don't, likely you see your own impression, but I am stuck with cute and it appears there is not a lot I can do about that.

SUGARBEE XX   12/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment