Sunday 6 January 2013

The Bear That Was Moving Home

The bear that was moving house is a sad tale where the bear in question was up for sale, and I cannot remember the reason why. I saw her on e-Bay one day when looking for some such thing to buy.  There was a short story to accompany the auction, and I'm thinking no one bid, which was a relief and sad at the same time. How can you sell your teddy bear? What on earth happens in one's life that you can even entertain the thought of selling your teddy bear? Hmmm, but you never know anyone's full story really unless you are that person and that is the best reason in the world to never judge anyone for their actions. And what if teddy bears could talk? I don't think they would choose to talk; they hold too much precious information and too many wonderful secrets and are too loved to want to spill the beans. And in the end I have no idea what happened to Potty Lou here as I just named her, I imagine she won and kept her place at home, and why do I imagine this? Because her owner had a heart, I assume from the sad tone in the story with auction but more because I like my ending best, I like that Potty Lou got to stay at home, that makes me feel good and safe and secure in a big old messed up world.

SUGARBEE XX   06/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment