Thursday 3 January 2013

The Dinosaur The Gave Me Reason To Grow Up A Little

Hands up if you think this is one of the coolest display objects ever. Me, my hand shoots right up.  I fall in love with him the second I see him. Love, is that too strong a word? Would I take him home and chat? Would I adore him in my lounge? Would I play "pretendies" that he was real, stroke his head? You can bet your house I would! He is the cutest dinosaur I ever had the pleasure to met. Apparently I'm still a child at heart.  But then I look around the store and something in me changes, as the seconds pass I feel all grown up and simply wonderful.  I'm in Tom Gunn, an Australian designed shoe store for women with taste. I know things are good right now, the sales girl is lovely and encouraging, she is happy for me to photograph "Dino" and like a restaurant experience where the waiter can make or break the dinner, a sales girl should be an indicator of the product. So far Tom Gunn is scoring high on several fronts and I've only been here 3 mins. I stop for a second, look around and dream, gather my things while grabbing a business card then make my way home to check out the website. http://tomgunn.com It states shoes should be like works of art for your feet, and Tom Gunn deliver on that statement. Style, quality, and clever design all rolled into one, this is exactly where my next pair of shoes will be purchased.

SUGARBEE XX   04/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment