Tuesday 15 January 2013

What Can You See Mr.Teddy?

What indeed, just what is it that you can see Mr. Teddy? I spotted you, sitting up high and inviting me to catch you on camera.  My lens is tiny but I persisted and won and now I do so wonder, what is it that you see? I suspect you are from a different generation to Worsel Gummage, that old scarecrow on BBC who was terrified of having a photo taken, he believed whoever had his image had him under their control. Hmmm interesting what I remember from my childhood telly watching time. Yes I definitely think you are from a different generation, and that you have a broader outlook about life than Worsel did. Bit still you sit quietly not giving your secrets away, please Mr. Teddy, tell me a secret, tell me something of what you saw today. I imagine you see alot for you sit inside a railway station. Do you often dream of going on holiday, or even meeting some of the people you see every day? Do you like the people, the way they walk, the way they dress? Can you catch glimpses of their conversation? Do you have a camera inside? Do you record all that goes on? Are you researching for a film? Are you a secret agent? Is that why you cannot tell me your secrets? Hmmm so many questions I have for you. Tomorrow I shall return with doughnuts and then I shall get answers to all I wish to know.

SUGARBEE XX   16/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment