Monday 28 January 2013

Terry Sells Goodness Along The Way

All the way from Preston to Pt Cook on my bike, and that ladies and gentlemen was approximately a 3 hour joy ride across a variety of terrain and excitement. Part of the ride is urban, as you travel along it becomes less populated, until you are riding on what I think is the freeway to Geelong. And then the road stops for bikes with super freeway roadways taking over so one must find another way around. Its all a little intense in parts, but it's also all a little okay for along the way things of interest catch your eye and things of salvation appear before you. Take Terry for instance, on my side of the road selling organic fruit and flowers and wonderful things. I was hungry, I needed a boost and I had just cash enough for a mango. That might have been the best mango I have ever eaten. He even gave me a napkin as I consumed my spoils there and then, we chatted, I felt revived and all was good in the world. So if you are going west from Melbourne, keep an eye out for Terry and his Altona North Organics truck, because not only will you find goodness for sale, if you stop to chat you might also learn wonderful things about the world.

SUGARBEE XX   29/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment