Monday 7 January 2013

Where All Your Godzilla Dreams Come True

Japan has a style like no other made from the following desirable list of characteristics: simplicity, function, precision and style among other things and is delivered up on a plate of polite so when you come across the Japanese shop URA you know you are in just the right place for that moment in time. Selling second hand and new Japanese clothing, toys and other treasures is an accurate description I just stole from their business card. I got lost in the Godzilla section wishing I could take home the whole collection, but instead bought a book about the 1970 Osaka Expo where I learnt that over 183 days of the expo 64,218,770 people visited the expo and 48,139 children were lost. This book blows my mind everytime I read it, but then lots of stuff in this shop will makes me smile.  So next time someone says "What do you buy for the person who has everything?" send them to URA, they will be so happy they will probably come back with something for you as well.  28 Johnston St, Fitzroy, Melbourne.  9416-4503 http://ura-store.com.au/  happy hunting!!!

SUGARBEE XX   08/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment