Saturday 26 January 2013

For The Love Of Flowers

Flowers, aren't they the most beautiful things in the world. I personally love the flower houses you find in botanical gardens, little pieces of heaven full of scent and wonder, places to get lost in dreams and the romance of life. But locally I am treated to Flowers By Entwine who operate at the front of Local Shop, a home ware and design decor shop at 262 High St, Northcote, Melbourne. For the first time in a long time my little phone camera denies me the intensity that I am greeted with as I enter Flowers By Entwine, a display enveloping my sense of being in delight and joy with garden path that leads you into the shop giving the impression you're entering a forest and there is not anywhere else you would like to be at that moment. And when I ask for a floral arrangement I trust without any doubt the care skill and love that went into the shop display will be transferred the flowers I purchase. Another reason why I/We/Everyone in Melbourne loves it here in Melbourne.

SUGARBEE XX   27/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment