Wednesday 16 January 2013

Happy Feet Dance Alot

Happy feet are good to have. So you are having a bad day, you get home, take off your shoes, fall into the depths of your couch, look down and wriggle your toes, and hey presto, a little smile creeps across your face. I have to confess, I have found my supply of ultra cute soxs and there is a strong chance, I'll only ever buy happy soxs now. These are also my good luck soxs, my give it my best shot sox and my congratulations, an amazing job well done sox. I have a few pair similar but all very different, personality plus, infact I don't mind admitting I have a pair for each day of the week and some spares. Which if you do the maths, likely I will be wearing a pair of happy sox any day in the next week and also every day of the year to come assuming I continue to do the minimum of one weekly laundry load. And for those of you who are thinking ahead, once they are washed, yes I do hang my happy sox as correct pairs on the line to dry. It gives me great pleasure to hang the sox in pairs; it makes me feel all is good in the world. The best $4.00 I ever spent, hundreds of smiles to date and counting.

SUGARBEE XX   17/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment