Thursday 24 January 2013

The Giant Ice-Cream

Now that is a piece of niceness if I ever did see it. The giant cone invites you in with its size and bright appearance. It beckons you to come forth and enjoy its flavour, to lick to your heart's content. I wonder how many times it has been successful in getting customers accompanied by wide eyed children to sit down and taste the fine fare on offer on the menu? Giant Cone, the sales rep. Is Giant Cone on a salary, or is it just lovingly looked after, electrics checked regularly, a nice wipe over at the end of each day to remove all those sticky finger marks it has attracted? I wouldn't mind one on my kitchen counter, and especially now that I just notice it has what appears to be Japanese text on the cone, now it is my super sized super kitsch kitchen decor dream. Wonderful.

SUGARBEE XX   25/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment