Sunday 13 January 2013

I Want Candy

This is a phone; this is a very colourful phone. This phone may not be pocket size anymore, but that's okay, it is designed to bring you so much joy that you will probably want it in your hand rather than your pocket anyhow. And if you like to stash your phone in your handbag, well you are also not likely to lose it in there. You see my phone is so slim, it is always getting lost in my bag which creates great panic, upset and once even a tear. When you consider how much information, photos, entertainment, and connections to social networks are loaded in our phones, its best not to lose them or cut down the chance of losing them as much as possible. Somewhere in Melbourne lives a girl who makes this a possibility.  The phone in the photo belongs to her friend. I tried to get a contact so you could fall in love and order one, but there appears there was a language barrier between us as I have contact information for you.  Maybe she will see my blog and be in touch; maybe she is just too busy making her back orders list empty out. Who knows? I think the phone is worth a mention and I hope see sells a million.

SUGARBEEXX   14/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment