Monday 27 May 2013

A Fish Says Hello


Meet a fish without a name, but a big personality all the same. This fish is at the Melbourne Aquarium and the photo was taken on a simple camera phone. It feels like there is no glass between the fish and I, it feels as if I am in the same environment as the fish, and seeing how you cannot see the water, it is quite possible to imagine the shared environment. What a big mouth the fish has! What type of fish it is, I cannot tell you. I wonder what its vision is like; how long it lives and I wonder how deep it normally swims and how fast it can go. We say fish live in schools. Does that apply to all fish or just most of them? Is this fish edible and if so do they sustainably fish this fish? What would it taste like? I feel like fish for dinner, maybe I will visit my favourite Japanese restaurant and have raw fish, a favourite of mine. This fish has my mind whirling with if's, what's and maybes. And I bet you a golden dollar this fish is oblivious to the entire conversation I am having on my blog, even though he, The Fish is the star. 

SUGARBEE XX   27/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment