Friday 10 May 2013

Beautiful Moments In Film

And if I could remember the name of the movie . . . but I remember the movie well enough and this photo was taken with the pause button in action, (a practised skill to get just the right moment of a movie) and my phone camera shooting away. The result is a captured memory, a beautiful moment in time, a little piece of fascination expressing the joy in the simplest things. How much wonder do bubbles bring to children? How much wonder do bubbles bring to me? I have at home a few little bubble blowing wands, and one of my favourite ones is a giant bubble wand, that makes bubbles more than a foot in length. I have to say "one of my favourites" because like so much in life, I can't settle for one of anything, I see the beauty in too much around me. And so one of my other favourites is a bubble wand, tiny enough to fit in a small pocket, that blows long lasting bubbles and if you let them float for a second, they set and are possible to catch them in your hands.. Things that float and fly and roll, these are some of the many things that make me smile :) I will blow a long lasting bubble and catch it for you soon, with my camera and feature it on Sugar Bee's Sweet Take On Things in the near future.

SUGARBEE XX   11/05/13 

No comments:

Post a Comment