Monday 20 May 2013

Dogs In The Library

If only I was the size of a small elf, I would climb up those big fluffy ears and grab myself a fine ride on Puppy. You are witness to a dog in the library and this is yet another awesome thing I love about the city I live in. I don't know the reason why the dog was in the library or if any of the staff noticed him, but that he/she was there, everyone cool with it was the most awesome thing. No one battered an eyebrow. In Melbourne you can take your pets on the train. I often see dogs going for a ride on the trains, it makes me smile. It is partly because I love dogs so much, I can connect with any dog and they love me. I often connect with a dog no one other than the owner does. I want a dog, I want a medium to large dog, a smart dog, a dog I can take for long walks in the bush, on the beach, through the city streets, but most of all a dog I can take on trains. I would go on train rides for more than an hour and I would build a little platform for the dog so he could see out the window. My dog would be an intelligent, inquisitive, trained, and a big healthy ball of awesome. He and me out and about exploring. One day, one day, and in the mean time, life will keep showing me excellent dog to smile at the world over.

SUGARBEE XX   20/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment