Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Long Drive

A view that makes me want to take a long trip out of town to the other side, for two reasons. One to go for a long drive and secondly to see what is on the other side of the journey. Not strictly being able to remember where this is photo was taken means I have no idea where I might end up. I know this photo is taken in Melbourne, but I cannot tell the suburb, the direction or the day it was taken. All I know is that it looks like it is about to rain. That may or may not have been a problem, I am choosing to remember it was not a problem, and everything turned out fine and along the way I found 567 things that made me smile. Step into the photo and take your own journey, to you don't know where for two reasons. One to go for a long drive and secondly to see what is on the other side of the journey.

SUGARBEE XX   21/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment