Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Bridge To Nowhere

This is my bridge to nowhere. Of course it leads somewhere, but when things get on top of me a little too much, I like to come here, sit quietly and stare out into nowhere and suddenly all my problems seem small and insignificant. It is very soothing, it is relaxing, and puts things into perspective. Then when I am feeling better and if I still have time, this becomes my bridge to everywhere, and I think about all the places that exist at the other end of the bridge, all the places I can visit if I walk the short minute it takes to reach the other side. There lay city's made of candy canes, or places of peace or shopping arcades where everything is free or places where I know everyone. Each time it is a different adventure, stretching my imagination further, and each time I like to come away having learnt something new about myself. Do you have a bridge to nowhere? 

SUGARBEE XX   02/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment