Friday 17 May 2013

Fried Dace Fish Is A Tasty Thing

It is true; Fried Dace is a darn tasty meal. I came across it checking out the shelves of an Asian supermarket and never looked back. I can safely say there is always at least one can waiting consumption in my kitchen cupboard. How do I explain the taste? That is something like this: a combination of salty, fishy, fried, tasty, textured, delicious and intriguing. Almost like salty candy. The interesting thing for me is Fried Dace comes in a number of different flavours, here beancurd stick being the flavour of choice for dinner that night. Delicious, inexpensive and convenience, it was perfect at the time and is perfect anytime I open a can of it. Fried Dace even has its own Facebook page, fascination what people use social media for isn't it. Have I sold you on the experience yet? Maybe these people can: http://tastyislandhawaii.com/2009/09/25/fried-dace-with-salted-black-beans/.That's not my intention, rather to say that I love trying new foods whenever I can. I wouldn't call myself a foodie, but I do rather love to eat, I suppose as most of us do. I'm ever grateful that I have a meal each day too. And on that note, with a little thank-you on the tip of my tongue, I shall say good-bye now, it is time for dinner, any guesses what is on my plate tonight?

SUGARBEE XX   17/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment