Wednesday 15 May 2013

Let's Ride

Gemma Correll designed and made this tote bag and you can find her excellent and super cute works here:  http://www.gemmacorrell.com/ It is worth a look just to see how easy to use she has made the front page of her website, with colour and clarity the page you want to go to lights up as you hover you mouse over it, and that is a far cry from many websites. I particularly like the Pattern page, found in the Portfolio page. I think it would suit me to wake up to a whole wall of patterned Gemma Correll work, my mind would explode in excitement before I even got to the breakfast table, imagination kicking in full bore, like WOW, THIS IS YOUR DAY, GET UP AND GO GET IT! But she is inspiration for me also, a little bit of a get better organised dear and start drawing a whole lot more, for my art doesn't get to see the daylight quite as much as I should let it, I should really put aside a chunk of time each day and draw a whole lot more. I was drawing a lot for a while, things got in the way :( Never mind, it was time well spent, but like the handstand I stated I would master within a year, I shall achieve this new goal too. I have started handstand practise and it is quite scary, one needs strong arms most definitely. Well must dash, a handstand to practise now and you must visit Gemma website, ahhh the life we lead.

SUGARBEE XX   16/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment