Monday 27 May 2013

A Sweet Thank-You

We were in class and the guest lecturer brought sweeties to keep us attentive and what a nice gesture that was. The class was about craft, a social activity, so sweeties was more than appropriate and everyone loved it. I ate my share, and some, which that was fine as there were plenty to go around, plus the fact that it was before my no sugar days, a strict routine I am on at the moment. And during a wee break, while everyone chatted excitedly about what they were learning and their lives in general at the point in time, I took a series of photos of the sweetie with coffee cups until I was happy with one (see photo above). When the event was over, all done and dusted and home James we have gone, I messaged the guest lecturer to say thanks very much from all of us, we were delighted and thrilled with your presentation and effort and feel richer for the experience. The guest lecturer was thrilled at my sweet thank-you and I like to call that a win-win situation, the best type of situations. I recommend creating win-win situations as often as you can, it feels excellent and often involves big smiles all round.

SUGARBEE XX   28/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment