Saturday 4 May 2013

It's Combination City Tonight

Here is a winter look I love. I love the colours, the warmth upon my feet, the practical played out so if I have to run, I can. And where would I run to? I would run to the NASA landing pad. I would wait for just the right moment and when the coast was clear, I would sneak a ride onto that big beautiful spaceship, find a place to hide and sit very still, very very still, breathe a bit and wait again for the eventual lift off. I think I will be fine for I have been studying to be an astronaut all my life, studying on the internet, in quiet moments alone at home. By now I know a lot and I've even made a super space pack with built in helmet to take along. For now I'll sit and wait and wait some more, until the moment comes, and then I'll simply stand up and run all the way to NASA, excited knowing a dream is about to be fulfilled. Most excellent.

SUGARBEE XX   04/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment